A Digital Coordinator to report to the Digital Marketing Manager and the Digital Director (based in the UK) and supported by the Digital Marketing Assistant. This role will deliver local content to the local Village website plus develop digital marketing initiatives and related reporting with the primary goal of driving footfall to Village.
To work with the local marketing and group digital teams to develop mobile and social media opportunities to transform Village’s presence in the digital space.
To develop effective local email programs and direct marketing activities (including database management) in cooperation with the CRM team at group level.
- Have day to day responsibility for all aspects of content on the village website, keeping the site constantly updated with product, promotions, and events as well as using creative copywriting skills to write new copy and, where appropriate with guidance from management at local and group level, respond to questions posed by the general public in forums, blogs and social media.
- Be an online marketing specialist with knowledge and enthusiasm to be an advocate of digital with some technical understanding of online applications and web functionality.
- Be responsible for the creation and sending of digital consumer marketing communications through email newsletters, digital PR or viral campaigns. You should be aware of opportunities with SEM and PPC campaigns – Google AdWords and keyword bidding - and be able to advise on best practice.
- Have a strong local understanding of existing and upcoming social media, including use of e.g. Facebook, Twitter and other platforms of interest.
- Manage social media and mobile efforts on a day to day basis.
- Research and monitor local buzz through social media.
- Complete understanding of Google Analytics and all reporting with regards to website traffic, using analytics to better understand consumer behaviour and to target future campaigns
- Research into local digital and consumer trends.
- Responsible for internal reporting on local campaign activities & analysis and ROI for email campaigns, display advertising, buzz, online PR and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain local CRM programs to grow the customer database through data capture at all possible points, working in conjunction with the local and central teams. Develop engagement and communication programs for an interactive dialogue with customers. Manage and coordinate calendars of communication plan in line with general marketing calendar and plan.
- Working with the group digital and local marketing and tourism teams to integrate advertising and PR across all platforms
- Work with the digital marketers in the other Villages to cross promote content
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- To be digital/technology/new media/social media savvy with a working knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- Demonstrated success in social media/community activation evidenced by a killer portfolio (which could be your blog, tweets or fan pages you are managing
- Knowledge of email marketing principles and methods
- Organised, able to plan, prioritise and put processes in place
- Strong communicator – able to share information at all levels
- Good written communication skills
- Autonomous and able to work in a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast moving environment
- Able to think creatively and solve problems, you are a hungry, creative self-starter who likes to build up things from scratch. And last but not least, you love retail and you’re passionate about fashion. You are aware about the latest trends in fashion.
- Fluent in English & local Village language